Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The man versus man conflict

I have wondered how long I would delay publishing this new blog.

The major problem with me and my expression of art is that I never let the art speak for itself. It maybe because I have not yet learned how to be very confident with my writing style, that I tend to wrap it up in artistic backgrounds and background music. It may also be because I have always, always been keen in making combo meals of things, the ultimate package, an all-in-one experience.

Whatever it is, I think I will be a little kind to myself and spare me the sleepless nights trying to figure out HTML. I will however, try to put more sketches (I have an awful lot) and pictures. In that way, everything here is still a combo meal; a little bit of this and a little bit of that.

And so, today is Day 1. Just how many days it will take for me to finally battle myself from being notoriously creative, I will just have to keep tabs.

No comments:

Post a Comment