Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Flying Random Thoughts Entry no. 1

Since I won't be able to give up flying altogether for writing, I might as well pick up the best things I've heard my flight colleagues, and write about it.

For my first ever, I quote my recent senior whom I'll refer to as Himitsu-chan.

"We've all had choices to make."

And I agree. I've just married the only guy who hasn't faltered with his devotion for me for all of 7 years. I could've, at any point before our wedding day chosen to just drop it, but I went on ahead and said "I do". I wouldn't say I was teeming with other choices, but the fact remains that I could've done something else. I could for example, get lost in Kathmandu and never get to be heard of again. Well, I guess I'm just saying. Yet, I chose my husband, as he chose me and here we are in our cozy apartment playing family with my stuffed turtle until we finally get real ones( kids, I mean.)

It might have been different, 7 years ago, if I had chosen to go down a different road. I might have been happier, or I might be drowning in sorrow. But I've made choices. It might not have lead me to where I intended to have gone to, nonetheless it landed me where I needed to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment